Monday, July 25, 2011

The Greatest Product Photographer!


I am constantly online searching for ways to make my business grow and enhance my products. Aside from the obvious of using the best ingredients in my Products, tinkering with my recipes and getting feedback from my customers; Product Photography is an absolute must for great online sales! I believe I have found one of the greatest, most versatile Photographer & Artist's on the planet! Brandy Kayzakian-Rowe (photo above), owner of Nomad Product Photography, has brought my products to life, for all in the cyber world to enjoy! I have a long way to go to get all of my Products photographed, but I am on my way there and will continue to let Brandy meet my Photo needs when possible. She created my wonderful Blog/etsy banner with Photo's she has taken. Here are links to her sites where you can check out her artwork.

http://www.wanderinggypsysoul.com (Beautiful Paintings)

Thank You Brandy for making your Art available to us all!

No comments:

Post a Comment